Tuesday, February 26, 2008

23-24 February - Slang Life Convention - Second Life Press

I am the one standing - as always :)
the hand expressionist is Macciej Schumann - our CEO

I barely managed to come back home from the SL'ang Life Convention in Lodz - Poland, when this pictured arrived from one of our jurnalists Puella Korda. The convention lasted for two days and was an internal one - for the Slang Team only. We focused on the presence and future of our magazine, as well as some general issues concerning Second Life. I have to admit I already look forward the open conference we plan to organize in May 2008. Hopefully with the participation of many of my admired Second Life friends and enterpreneurs, various Second Life and Real Life business representatives, journalists and bloggers.

aHead CEO - Cezary Fish

1 comment:

Lincoln Beck said...

Only one picture? Slang Readers want more!