Monday, March 3, 2008

Why Slang Life?


People keep asking me, why did I get involved in Slang Life? Why getting involved in a printed monthly, distributed free all around the world (sent by post to real homes of real people), while there are are sources of information available INSIDE Second Life? I agree, there are. And some of them are very cool.

But I keep repeating - Slang Life is not just other SL newspaper. It is not designed for avatars :) I would rather describe it as a magazine designed for all those VARIOUS people behind their avatars. It is not ment to be read inlife. It is rather ment to be a monthly messanger from Second Life arriving at your real life door. Not to bring you the hottest news from yesterday, but to bring you a selected choice of articles highliting the present tendencies in the metaverse. A magazine you can touch, feel, analize in peace, share with your friends, not necesserily only those engaged in Second Life. Slang Life is a bridge between virtual and real. You may call it analogue, you may call it oldfashioned, but belive me, there is no stronger feeling than the one you have while unpacking the freshly received envelope, smelling the print, touching the pages...

Wanna join me in Slang Life? At least give it a try. Subscribe. It is global. It is free. It is about our Second Life :)

No comments: